Dr Lara Dauth BSc BVMS(Hons ) is now the NT’s first and only veterinarian accredited to assist with the export of companion animals overseas (AAV). If you are looking to relocate with your pet to a foreign country, you must comply with the importation requirements of the country you are moving to and of the international airline carrier. Each country has different conditions which must be met before they will accept an animal. Numerous treatments, tests and veterinary examinations may be required. An AAV can guide you through this process, undertake the procedures required and provide the required documentation to ensure the pet is allowed entry to the country on arrival.See the following link to the Department of Agriculture website to get a better idea of the steps leading to export; http://www.agriculture.gov.au/export/controlled-goods/live-animals/companion#1-preexport-preparation

Phone or email your export enquiry and we can start to get you on your way!